The ASC Signal Type 845TX 84 cm RxTx Elliptical Antenna is a rugged
commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which strengthens the antenna and sustains the critical parabolic shape
necessary for transmit performance.
The heavy-gauge galvanized steel Az/El/Skew mount provides a rigid support to the reflector. The mount secures the antenna to any 60 mm (2.38”) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds.
This mount allows for precise alignment of the elliptical reflector to the geostationary arc, taking full advantage of the antenna’s performance.
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- One-piece precision elliptical offset thermoset-molded reflector.
- Single bolt fine elevation adjustment.
- Extruded aluminum feed support arm.
- Pre-assembled Az/El/Skew mount for optimum alignment capability.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Includes RxTx feed assembly.
- Available with Co-Pol or Cross-Pol feed.
- Designed for typical 1 W and 2 W Ku-band Block Up-Converters (BUCs)*
* 2 kg or 4.5 lb max. weight for RF electronics (BUC and LNB)