The ASC Signal Type 123 1.2 m Class I Offset Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of
support ribs which strengthens the antenna and helps to sustain the necessary parabolic shape. The reflector optics feature a long focal length for excellent cross-pol performance.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector. The Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 73-76 mm (2.88”-3.00”) mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A specially formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion.
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- One-piece precision offset thermosetmolded reflector.
- Long focal length optics for low cross-pol performance.
- Available with Ku-band co-pol or cross-pol feeds.
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75 in) O.D. feed support legs for lightweight
outdoor units (ODU’s).
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Class I system designed for typical 1 W and 2 W Ku-band Block
* 2 kg or 4.5 lb max. weight for RF electronics (BUC and LNB)