The ASC Signal Type 100TX 1.0 m Class I RxTx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of
support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the
critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The heavy gauge steel Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 73-76 mm (2.88”-3.00”) mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A special powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion.
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- One-piece precision offset thermosetmolded reflector.
- Single bolt fine elevation adjustment.
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75”) O.D. feed support legs.
- Factory pre-assembled mount.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Includes RxTx OMT/Filter assembly.
- Class I system designed for typical 1 W and 2 W Ku-band Block
* 2 kg or 4.5 lb max. weight for RF electronics (BUC and LNB)