The Andrew Corporation Type 123 1.2 m Class II RxTx Antenna is a
rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding
applications. The reflector is thermosetmolded for strength and surface
accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support
ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the
critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance. The reflector
optics feature a long focal length for excellent cross-pol performance,
required by many satellite operators.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid
support to the reflector. The Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 2.88”-3.00” (73-76 mm) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A specially formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weatherrelated corrosion.
- One-piece precision offset thermosetmolded reflector.
- Long focal length optics for low cross-pol performance.
- Fine azimuth and elevation adjustments.
- Galvanized .75” (19 mm) O.D. side feed support legs and 2” (51 mm) O.D. lower feed support.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Available with Ku-Band Co–Pol. or Cross–Pol. Feeds.
- Class II system designed for typical 2W and 4W Ku-Band Block Up-Converters (BUCs)*
*12 lb or 5.4 kg max. weight for RF electronics (BUC and LNB)