The Andrew Corporation Type 180TX 1.8 m Class I RxTx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector. The Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 4.50”
(114 mm) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A specially
formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion. Hot-dip galvanizing is optional for extreme environmental conditions.
- One-piece precision offset thermosetmolded reflector.
- Single bolt fine elevation adjustment.
- Galvanized .75” (19 mm) O.D. feed support legs
- Factory pre-assembled mount.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Available with C-Band or Ku-Band feeds.
- Optional hot dip galvanized Az/El.
- Designed for typical 1W and 2W Block Up-Converters (BUCs)*
*4.5 lb or 2 kg max weight for RF electronics (BUC and LNB) at Ku-band
11 lb or 5 kg max wight for RF electronics (BUC and LNB) at C-Band.