The Andrew Corporation Type 124 1.2 m Class III RxTx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength
and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance. The reflector optics feature a long focal length for excellent cross-pol performance, required by many satellite operators.
The heavy-duty Az/El mount and antenna support structure are constructed from heavygauge steel to provide a rigid support to the
reflector. The mount secures the antenna to any 2.88” – 3.00“ (73-76 mm) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds. Hot-dip galvanizing is standard on this model for maximum environmental protection.
- One-piece precision offset thermosetmolded reflector.
- Heavy-duty Az/El mount and back structure.
- Fine azimuth and elevation adjustments.
- Galvanized support arm and alignment struts.
- Galvanized and stainless hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Available with a variety of ODU mounting kits.
- Heavy-duty Class III mount for 25 lb (11kg) RF electronics (LNB & BUC).